The Nulon79 is a BRAND NEW 2018 79 series Toyota Landcruiser, modified and upgraded to be one of the most complete 4x4s on Australian roads and one lucky Nulon fan will win this amazing 4x4 valued at over $150,000.
Make sure you enter online and for more chances to win, purchase any Nulon product and upload a copy of your receipt for 20 bonus entries!
Terms and Conditions
Australia (NSW, SA, QLD, ACT, VIC, WA, TAS)
Duration of promotion
Start: 01 March 2019 9:00 AM AEDT
End: 31 July 2019 23:59 PM AEST
One free entry is permitted per entrant
Any Nulon product purchased from participating retailers during this period entitles eligible entrants to 20 additional entries to the competition with each transaction.
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Nulon Products Australia Pty Ltd
17 Yulong Close Moorebank
NSW Australia 2170.
ABN 55 000 057 036
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents 18 years or over, in all eligible states and territories who fulfil the entry requirements.
Entries based on purchases made on a company account are not eligible, unless the entrant is the owner of the respective company.
Details of prizes
Minor prizes – 5 x 1 years supply of Nulon products to the value of $1000 each
Major Prize– 2018 Toyota VDJR GXL 4.5L T Diesel Manual Dual Cab.
Major prize value is up to AUD $150,000 and includes one year’s registration (registered in the winner’s State or Territory of residence), compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty, GST (if applicable) and delivery charges (which may vary by State or Territory).
The only warranty given by the Promoter with respect to the vehicle is that it is roadworthy when given to the winner. No extended warranty is given. Additional insurance including comprehensive insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of, and will be at the cost of, the winner.
There is only one major prize winner in this promotion.
Prizes or any component of the prize are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purposes of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
The winner must provide the promoter with certified copies of all documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc GST): AUD $155,000
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant is entitled to one free entry, during the promotional period and can enter at the microsite nulon79.com.au
Additional entries will be awarded with the purchase of any Nulon product from a participating retailer and receive 20 entries with each transaction where a Nulon product is purchased.
Receive a receipt / invoice for each retail purchase.
Visit www.nulon79.com.au and fully complete the online entry form, including details of product purchase, corresponding retail invoice number and completing the requested personal details upon the online entry form so that it is received during the promotional period.
To verify each entry entrants must retain the original purchase receipt/ tax invoice(s).
The promoter may require entrants to provide these and/or information regarding the circumstances of product purchases to the promoter or its agent as part of the entry verification process. Failure to provide these to the promoter’s satisfaction will result in an invalid entry (and, at the promoter’s discretion, in all of the entrant’s entries being invalid).
Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form as described on the promotional website and will not be accepted by the promoter in any other form.
Multiple entries are allowed, however, every entry must be a separate online entry and be one entry per receipt / invoice. If an entrant is unable to provide proof of purchase for all entries made, then all the entries of that entrant will be deemed invalid. Sharing receipt / invoice numbers is not allowed. If the promoter reasonably believes that an entry has been made on this basis, the promoter will invalidate all entries affected.
Entrants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all entries. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
Maximum number of entries
Each entry must be supported by separate purchases. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
A random prize draw will occur 12.00pm AEDT on 15 August 2019. Location of draw:
Nulon Products Australia
17 Yulong Close Moorebank NSW 2170
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified via Email and/or phone by no later than 22 August 2019.
Public announcement of winners
The winners of all prizes will be published here:
www.nulon79.com.au on 22 August 2019
Unclaimed or invalid entries
The promoter may draw ten (10) reserve entries at the time of the initial prize draw. If any prizes are unclaimed by 15 November 2019, the promoter will replace unclaimed prizes or invalid entries from the reserve entries pool.
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 15 November 2019.
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be announced on 15 November 2019 and published here:
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31604
SA Permit No. T19/125
ACT Permit No.TP 19/02626.1
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion will be conducted during the promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- The Motor vehicle prize has been independently valued in Australia, in Australian dollars.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner is responsible for all expenses in getting to and from the nominated location to collect the Motor vehicle prize. Any costs associated with the transport of the Motor vehicle to an alternate pick up location will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Please allow up to 2 months from date of the winner notification for delivery of the Motor vehicle prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Motor vehicle prize does not include petrol, comprehensive insurance, compulsory third party insurance, any mechanical, body or other repairs made from the date of redemption, optional extras and any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Motor vehicle prize.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to one free entry as per the schedule and unlimited entries based on product purchase as per the schedule.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry, ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept or claim the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value “subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority”. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Clause 26 is subject to the approval of the relevant authorities
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize). Clause 27 is subject to the approval of the relevant authorities
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.
This policy outlines our obligations in managing personal information we hold about consumers. We want your experience with us in both our online and offline environments to be enjoyable and we take care to respect your privacy.
We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles ('APPs') contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ('Privacy Act') that require us to handle your personal information responsibly. 'Personal Information' is defined within the Privacy Act as information or an opinion about an individual, which can be used to identify that individual.
Why does Nulon collect Personal Information?
The primary purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
- To provide and market our products and services
- To inform you of special offers and events and to facilitate and process your acceptance order of any special offers, products and services;
- To create a better, more personalised experience for you; and
- To help us develop new products and enhance existing products.
Generally, we use the information we collect about you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for reasonably expected secondary purposes. If you have a concern with the collection or use of your personal information you can notify us of your concern through our website contact us page.
What kinds of Personal Information does Nulon collect?
In general, the type of personal information we collect and hold includes but is not limited to; names, addresses, contact details, and other information that will assist us in the provision and development of our products and event offerings.
Collection, Access & Correction
When we collect your personal information we endeavor to:
- Take steps to ensure that your personal details are accurate, complete and up-to-date when we use or collect them. You have the right under the Privacy Act to request changes to your personal information. We encourage you to contact us in order to update any personal information we hold about you.
- Collect personal information only by lawful and fair means generally by forms filled out by you (whether on-line or in hard copy), face-to-face meetings or at motorsport events. From time to time, we may also collect non-personal information e.g., information specific to automotive products and media channels you consume use to assist us in our ongoing efforts to improve our products.
Analytic, session and cookie tools
The information collected by these tools may include the IP address of the device you are using and information about sites that IP address has come from, the pages accessed on our site and the next site visited. We use the information to maintain, secure and improve our websites and to enhance your experience when using them. In relation to Google Analytics you can opt out of the collection of this information using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Social Networking Services
We use social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube to communicate with the public and social media followers. When you communicate with us using these services we may collect your personal information, but we only use it to help us to communicate with you and the public. The social networking service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes. These sites also have their own privacy policies.
The Spam Act 2003 (Cth) prohibits the sending of commercial electronic communications without the consent of the person to whom the communication is being sent. In line with our commitment to technology (but within the parameters of the law) we like to accommodate consumers who wish to be contacted by way of electronic communications. These communications may be sent for any of the purposes mentioned above. At the point of collection of personal information we may request the mobile phone number or the email address of our consumers. Where consumers provide these details, we will also request the consent of an individual to use these details for commercial electronic communications via SMS and email. Whenever such messages are sent to a consumer we will always provide the customer with the option of opting out of receiving similar communications in the future.
Do Not Call Register
The Do Not Call Register Act 2006 prohibits the making of telemarketing calls (as defined in the legislation) to numbers listed on the Do Not Call Register. In line with our commitment to corporate compliance, we will only contact numbers that appear on the Do Not Call Register in the limited circumstances allowed by the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 and the Telecommunications (Do Not Call Register) (Telemarketing and Research Calls) Standard 2007, such as where you have given us the requisite consent to do so. Where you give us express consent to contact you by telephone we will deem it to be supplied for an indefinite period for the purposes of the Do Not Call Register Act 2006, unless otherwise advised or withdrawn by you.
We always provide individuals with an opportunity to "opt-out" of receiving direct marketing communications from us. If you have received a direct marketing communication from us and don't wish to receive these communications from us in the future, just use the "contact us" form on our website.
Nulon 79 spec sheet
- 2018 Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79R
- GXL Dual cab
- 4.5L Turbo Diesel V8 engine
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Jmacx 4.5T GVM upgrade
- Jmacx 4T towing upgrade
- Jmacx 300mm chassis clip
- Jmacx coil conversion
- Kings racing shocks
- Jmacx billet control arms
- Jmacx Hydraulic brake booster
- NPC upgraded clutch
- 3.5inch stainless steel exhaust
- Torque it power commander
- Torque it Pedal module upgrade
Wheels and Tyres
- ROH Marrick load rated wheels
- Toyo Country M/T load rated tyres